Tortillas (small taco-size)
Salmon (recipe follows)
Creamy Tomatillo Dressing (recipe follows)
Pico De Gallo
- 1 1/2 lb Salmon Fillets
- Lemon Pepper to Taste
- Garlic Powder to Tast
- Salt to Taste
- 1/3 C Soy Sauce
- 1/3 C Brown Sugar
- 1/3 C Water
- 1/4 C Vegetable Oil
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with soy sauce mixture, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on grill and discard leftover marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3 Fresh Tomatillos, peeled, cored, and cut into quarters
- 1 Pkg Ranch Buttermilk Dressing
- 3/4 C Mayo
- 3/4 C Buttermilk
- 1 C Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Put all of the ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Will last in refrigerator for at least 10 days.
Grilled Garlic & Herb Shrimp
- 2 Tsp Ground Paprika
- 2 Tbs Fresh Minced Garlic
- 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Dried Basil
- 2 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 2 Lb Medium Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- Whisk paprika, garlic, italian seasoning, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, basil, and brown sugar together in a bowl until thoroughly blended. Stir in the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning once.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, drain excess, and discard leftover marinade.
- Place shrimp on preheated grill and cook, turning once, until opaque in the center, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.
- 1/4 C Mayonaise
- 1/4 C Sour Cream
- 2 Tsp Canned Chipotle in Adobo
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 2 Tsp Minced Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tsp Lime Juice
- Mis all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- 1/2 Habanero Chile
- 1/2 Small Red Onion
- 2-3 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 1/2 C Grape tomatoes
- 1/2 Can Mandarin Oranges, Drained
- Handful of Cilantro
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Salt to Taste
- Pulse chile, onion, and sweet peppers a few times in food processor.
- Add tomatoes. Pulse 1-2 times.
- Add cilantro and oranges. pulse until salsa reaches desired consistency.
- Transfer to serving bowl and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.