Tortillas (small taco-size)
Salmon (recipe follows)
Creamy Tomatillo Dressing (recipe follows)
Pico De Gallo
- 1 1/2 lb Salmon Fillets
- Lemon Pepper to Taste
- Garlic Powder to Tast
- Salt to Taste
- 1/3 C Soy Sauce
- 1/3 C Brown Sugar
- 1/3 C Water
- 1/4 C Vegetable Oil
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with soy sauce mixture, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on grill and discard leftover marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3 Fresh Tomatillos, peeled, cored, and cut into quarters
- 1 Pkg Ranch Buttermilk Dressing
- 3/4 C Mayo
- 3/4 C Buttermilk
- 1 C Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Put all of the ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Will last in refrigerator for at least 10 days.
Grilled Garlic & Herb Shrimp
- 2 Tsp Ground Paprika
- 2 Tbs Fresh Minced Garlic
- 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Dried Basil
- 2 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 2 Lb Medium Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- Whisk paprika, garlic, italian seasoning, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, basil, and brown sugar together in a bowl until thoroughly blended. Stir in the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning once.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, drain excess, and discard leftover marinade.
- Place shrimp on preheated grill and cook, turning once, until opaque in the center, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.
- 1/4 C Mayonaise
- 1/4 C Sour Cream
- 2 Tsp Canned Chipotle in Adobo
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 2 Tsp Minced Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tsp Lime Juice
- Mis all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- 1/2 Habanero Chile
- 1/2 Small Red Onion
- 2-3 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 1/2 C Grape tomatoes
- 1/2 Can Mandarin Oranges, Drained
- Handful of Cilantro
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Salt to Taste
- Pulse chile, onion, and sweet peppers a few times in food processor.
- Add tomatoes. Pulse 1-2 times.
- Add cilantro and oranges. pulse until salsa reaches desired consistency.
- Transfer to serving bowl and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
The particulars are nonetheless being labored out by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, which up to now has approved interactive gaming licenses for five of 10 casinos which have applied. Before the casinos can launch on-line gaming, however, the casino.edu.kg gaming board wants to test the operators' safety techniques, including the precision of their geolocation software. Online gaming in Pennsylvania, which incorporates poker, simulated slot machines, and desk video games such as blackjack, is expected to be launched by 12 months's finish. New York allowed New Jersey to race to an early lead in sports betting by its refusal to immediately away|to instantly} allow cell wagering. Former Gov. Andrew Cuomo for years insisted that permitting cell betting would violate the state’s structure, but New York permitted it beginning Jan. 9 of this 12 months. Individuals have up till a minimum of} one|to 1} 12 months to assert their winnings from a bet on a sport or event.ReplyDelete