Sauteed Swai Fillets
- 3 large Swai fillets, thawed, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablesoons garlic powder
- salt to taste
- lemon pepper to taste
- In large, deep sauce pan or sautee pan, heat olive oil, then add butter and heat until melted.
- Add red wine vinegar and give a light stir, then add a pinch of salt and the garlic powder.
- Add Swai fillets, and continue cooking over medium heat.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning onto each fillet.
- After about 3 minutes, carefully flip fillets, sprinkling other side with lemon pepper, and continue cooking for about 4 minutes, or until outside is opaque.
- Serve immediately, spooning sauce from pan over fish.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1-2 freshly crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix all ingredients well, adding the olive oil last, and whisking to combine.